Here’s what I don’t get—
Marijuana is illegal in the U.S. (mostly).
High Times magazine is a marijuana enthusiast magazine.
The authorities continue to allow High Times to publish their magazine; sans arrests or sanctions.
If I started “Murder Magazine”, the official magazine for murder enthusiasts, wouldn’t they be on me like Nancy Pelosi on a reform bill?
I dedicate this post to my father, who told me when he learned of THE DERS REPORT that I better be using it for the discussion of important issues, and not “wasting people’s time with a bunch of who-cares wanks”. Consider the conversation started, father, should you find the time to read this entry.
- finewithit reblogged this from andersholmvik
- christinapaik likes this
- moonlightflowers likes this
- ryanisgnarly reblogged this from andersholmvik
- pongking likes this
- iwontfuckusover-im-mr-november reblogged this from andersholmvik
- iwontfuckusover-im-mr-november likes this
- jayradikal likes this
- brettastic likes this
- lexoteric reblogged this from andersholmvik
- mr-lxxxvii likes this
- jenniferdumars likes this
- deadseamonkey likes this
- whotookmyfuckingcellphoneman likes this
- emmerlilly likes this
- mediomasivo likes this
- doctorchadly likes this
- ginger-fingers reblogged this from andersholmvik and added:
- ginger-fingers likes this
- guruthoughts likes this
- offtheyeezy likes this
- minusthegallows reblogged this from andersholmvik
- goodbyeandhooray likes this
- stutterbutter reblogged this from andersholmvik
- stutterbutter likes this
- theoceanisbleedingsaltt likes this
- grimeyhoodshit likes this
- jellyyfishing likes this
- cogito-ergo-doleo likes this
- andersholmvik posted this